Legal Secretary Commercial Conveyancing
Legal Secretary (commercial conveyancing)
Salary: £20k - £23k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
My client is looking for a bright and articulate Legal secretary to join their friendly and highly reputable firm, supporting the Senior Partner in the offices in Brighton.
* Audio Typing - typing speed of 50WPM
* Taking instructions for sale and purchase
* Typing and filing correspondence
* Supporting partners and fee earners in order to complete work loads in the correct time
* Dealing with pre exchange of contract work that is delegated by fee earners
* Dealing with Post Exchange work and registrations, post-completion including payment of stamp duty land tax
* Diary management for Fee Earners and Partners
* Maintaining and opening files
* Providing support to other secretaries
* Admin and clerical duties within
The right candidate will have the following proven experience
* Audio typing
* Conveyancing legal secretarial background
* Confident and efficient
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and friendly firm, for more information on this position please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.