Nisbets are currently in search of a Development Chef in this new role you will be responsible for maximising the use of the Development Kitchens within the newly built National Catering Equipment Centre (NCEC). The successful candidate will communicate and arrange for large chains and wholesalers to visit the kitchens in a view to purchasing our key brand equipment. Working alongside the Product Training Team, they will also be vital providing brand training for all the various sales teams within the Nisbets Group.
Based within the new NCEC, the Development Chef is likely to spend majority of their time within these facilities, however, some travel maybe required. This role would suit someone with strong presentation skills and ability to engage large groups of people.
The Role will involve:
- Managing the new Kitchen demonstration facilities within the NCEC
- Working in partnership with large chains on food development & ongoing equipment training with continues support
- Developing menus together with our key customers and deliver training for their culinary team on new food concepts and all brands of equipment used.
- Supply training & cooking demonstrations on all the Key Brands for Nisbets internal sales teams
- Attend catering shows supporting event live cooking demonstrations
- Supporting Uropa brand equipment sales throughout the UK.
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- Trained to a high standard of Cheffing at head chef level running a kitchen or above
- Strong communication skills, ability to present clearly and concisely
- Capability to use different skills to ensure message is communicated clearly and engage a room full of delegates
- Ability to engage internal and externally with all levels of employees from Director level to Sales Assistants
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage own workload.
Please note the role is full time and the standard hours are 8.30am – 5.15pm Monday to Friday, however, you will be required to work outside of these hours and some weekend working maybe required.
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.