Business Finance Manager
The Business Finance Manageris an integral member of the team. The core duties are to:
- Provide day to day management and co-ordination of the financial administration within the business, working in close partnership with the shared service Finance department.
- To provide general business administrative support and to provide an initial and ongoing contact point for customers, staff and external agencies’ enquiries and referrals.
- Financial Support
- Manage the daily administration of financial matters
- Managing the book keeping process and working with accountants for CIS tax and payroll
- Purchasing; arranging subcontractors & supplier quotes and contracts, managing PO system
- Payments; Xero & online banking
- Project budget issue/monitoring, multiple spreadsheet use, forecast v actuals, improve profitability
- Contract administration; preparing monthly project valuations with Project Managers, Client invoicing, and ensuring Cost Budgets are maintained and accurate for weekly Project meetings
- End of project close with summary analysis and trending
2. Business Support
- General business administration, ( front of house, quality review process, system administration; management of existing systems and mplementation of new initiatives).
- Working with Director on tendering, new business development, and marketing communications
- Maintain Quality and Health & Safety accreditations
- Bookkeeping Skills
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills (Finance Software’s, excel etc.)
- Time Management skills
- Strong financial experience with 5 years +
- Property/Construction experience preferred
- Relevant qualification
- Experience in managing teams; exposure to trades
- A keen negotiator with sound problem solving skills
- IT Skills; General MS Office Suite, Google Suite, Cloud based packages
- A keen negotiator with sound problem solving skills.