Reception Primary teacher - Brighton
Reception (Primary) teacher - Brighton
£22467 - £33160 per annum
Summer term- Permanent for the right candidate
Do you want to work in a school that embraces relevant and creative learning and supports learners with there educational and pastoral needs. If this sounds like the school of the dreams then please don't delay in applying today.
The position is as follows:
- Reception class teacher needed Full time for a mixed ability Reception class (School could be open to job share),
- Summer Term- Permanent opportunities available for the right candidate (current teacher leaving due to promotion)
- The School is a average sized 2 form entry primary school with 380+ pupils on roll,
- This school supports the Jolly phonics curriculum,
- This school supports mixed ability learners including SEN and EAL.
- The school have brilliant resources and equipment and brilliant outdoor spaces catered for the EY department
- Supportive and valued team and senior leadership,
- Pupils with free school meals are at the national average.
- Local public transport links
- Career progression opportunities
- TA support for all classes
- Buddy system for planning- PPA time allocated in every weeks rota/schedule
- Access to Free CPD courses
- Supportive school team/mentoring available
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and award winning team in a school that is a true ambassador in the local community. To be in with a chance of securing this fabulous job then do not hesitate and register your interest/application now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.