CNC Miller - Southampton - £13 to £15ph DOE
Our client who is based in Locks Heath, Southampton are currently looking for an experienced CNC Miller on a permanent basis to help expand there ever growing company.
You will be required to have experience within the Oil and Gas, Aviation and Motor sport Industry and will be required to produce consistent and high quality components that meet customer expectations and requirements.
- Experience in programming and setting machines with Heidenhain / Fanuc controls
- Able to read drawings
- Able to work to tight tolerances in the allocated time frame
- Able to check components conform to drawings
- Manufacture jigs and fixtures as required
- Write setting sheets
- Able to work with others as a team
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work unsupervised
- Machine Programming
- Machine Setting
- Machine Operation
- In-process Inspection
- Swarf Management
- Machine Housekeeping
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Liam Gooding at or give Liam a call on .
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream. Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.