Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Top Accountancy Firm
A leading Accountancy firm based in the City of London are looking to recruit an 'Internal Audit Assistant Manager'.
The role is paying up to £60K.
Job Purpose -
As a member of the insurance internal audit team based in London, and reporting directly to the Internal Audit Directors, Partners and Managers, you will be responsible for delivering risk based internal audit work to our insurance clients. Client satisfaction is of paramount importance to us and you will need excellent communication and written skills, and an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Job Role -
- Assisting/being responsible for planning internal audit work programmes and setting of control objectives;
- Oversee and management of all aspects of internal audit fieldwork including closing meetings with management;
- Preparation and finalisation of internal audit reports that are suitable for Partner review;
- Maintaining good relationships with clients;
- Providing on the job advice and training to junior auditors and supervision of junior staff when required;
- Controlling audit assignments from planning through to preparation of draft reports in line with agreed timescales;
- Act as a point of contact for both Partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit;
- Build strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly;
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with;
- Responds to the needs of the client and staff;
- Can make confident and clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients;
- Ensures that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client; and
- Sees opportunities and prospects for new work.
Person Specification -
- Educated to degree level and qualified ACA/ACCA,IIA or equivalent;
- Experience of leading and delivering internal audits in professional practice or in-house team in the insurance sector including Lloyd’s of London or financial services will be considered;
- Experience of following a risk based audit approach;
- As this position involves client contact, the person must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required;
- Desire to help grow and develop the department;
- Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies;
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!