A well-regarded London law firm with an excellent reputation is seeking a Legal Cashier to assist in their legal accounts team. This is an ideal opportunity to develop your career.
Your role will include:
* dealing with purchase invoices, bank transfers, suppliers queries, cheque requests
* obtaining authorities for CHAPS & BACS payments etc
* operating the petty cash system
* generating cheques
* coding partner and fee earner expenses and invoices
* producing end of day reports, and other accounts administration duties.
The ideal candidate will have some experience as a Legal Cashier or Accounts Assistant in a busy team, strong Excel and Word skills, good organisation and verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Anti-Money Laundering legislation would be beneficial.
Most importantly, you’ll also be friendly and enthusiastic, and a team-player with a positive and adaptable attitude.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing will begin immediately.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.