Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant based in Chelmsford. Our client is a Global Insurance Firm and leader in the local market. This role will be responsible for carrying out the periodic reporting for the business and submissions for the group.
Typical Duties Include:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of all journal entries and adjustments to the General Ledger
- Providing analysis of accounts on a monthly basis and investigating incorrectly coded items
- Producing Month-End files in preparation for Monthly Close
- Liaising with internal FP&A teams to successfully produce Management Reports for External Stakeholders
- Production of annual Statutory Accounts in-line with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards
- Keeping up to date with all Tax Legislation's to ensure accurate recording of transactions
- Involvement in group wide process enhancements and review of controls and implementation of best reporting practices
- Assisting with project assignments
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified with a background in the Financial Services industry. You must be able to establish strong working relationships across various departments in the business. Experience with General Ledger Accounting would be advantageous, as well as having strong System Based accounting skills.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.