Audit Manager/Senior Manager
Our client, a Top 10 Firm based in Cambridge, is looking for an Audit Manager/Senior Manager with experience in Project Management that can carry a Portfolio of multiple clients. The opportunity for fast track promotion is available for the right person, in an environment where you will have your voice heard.
There is also a wider scope to the role, rather than just a focus on audit, so there is the opportunity to get involved in marketing and in the firm wide initiative, as well as developing new business.
The firm is driven by a purpose of shaping a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. The firm offers a unique culture, one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
The firm provides a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors.
- be accustomed to audit reviews, agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team (including other specialists) and monitoring budgets;
- lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients, and provide them with an exceptional level of clarity and insight on complicated issues;
- build and maintain strong client relationships, recognising the value of exceptional client service and ensuring you understand and manage the clients’ expectations effectively always;
- assist your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond;
- be keen to get involved in wider Business Development activity and build the brand across the region;
- be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
Who we are looking for:
- have a genuine interest in client service and want to provide a distinctive service to unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations;
- know that what you do matters. As an organisation, we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients;
- seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves;
- apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- Professionally Qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA), or equivalent;
- Extensive post-qualification experience in audit and you will be keen to work with a diverse range of Cambridgeshire businesses, across differing industry lines;
- Comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards;
- Strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor more-junior colleagues;
- A proven track record of effectively leading client engagements.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers