Payroll & Benefits Administrator - £42K - 18 mth contract - St Paul's
My client is a renowned firm within the financial services sector.
Due to a maternity cover, an opportunity exists for a PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR to join their team on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
To be considered successful the ideal candidate must -
- demonstrate a solid payroll background within financial/professional services
- be proficient in manual calculations
- have held the title of Payroll and Benefits Administrator for a solid track record
- enjoy working in a small team
- take pride in their work and offer an exceptional level of service
A CIPP qualification will be highly regarded, but not essential.
Working within the wealth arm of the business, this role will award the successful applicant with -
- entry into a team of 2 overseeing a payroll of 1700 employees
- the opportunity to report into a renowned manager in payroll
- entry into a team orientated culture
- excellent benefits and work environment
This role really is an excellent opportunity within a financial services market leader.
Don't delay - APPLY NOW !