- Do you thrive in a competitive sales environment?
- Are you looking for flexible working hours?
- Can you develop client relationships within an educational setting?
- Will you be able to generate commission-based payments for yourself?
- Have you got the skills to influence and shape your job role?
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious, charismatic and dynamic freelance education sales consultant who can bring their knowledge and passion to our business, converting leads for a variety of training courses.
SCCD is a friendly and inclusive company - openness and respect are crucial tenets in the way we do business. We provide comprehensive 'product knowledge training' and support all new members of our sales team.
Experience of sales with the education sector would be beneficial but not compulsory. What we’re really looking for is someone who is motivated, willing to learn, can hit the ground running and has a real knack for hitting targets and turning prospective customers into enrolled students.
On top of an initial, basic monthly salary of £1200, (reviewable after six months), you could be making between £1,000 and £2,000 a month in commission as a starting point.
If you put in the hard work to add to your talent, there is no limit to your earning potential!
Your ideas and abilities can shape the future of our organisation; in turn you will grow and take a share in our success.
Apply now for immediate start