Head of English Needed - Cambridgeshire - September 2017
Servoca Education is looking for a Head of Department for English Literature & Language for a fantastic Secondary school in Cambridgeshire. I am currently recruiting for a full time permanent English Head of Department to join the team in September 2017
The ideal candidate would be either an experienced teacher looking to take the next step in their career or an existing Head of Department looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning & teaching KS3 & KS4 lessons
- Attending faculty meetings & communicating with members of the senior leadership team.
- Strong Leadership of the team and offering support where necessary
- Problem solving and staff coaching, including NQT support
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
- Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
- Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
- Fantastic school atmosphere
- Great pay and benefits
**** PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF YOU HAVE UK QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS OR SUITABLE UK TEACHING EXPERIENCE ****
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Chloe on or send your CV to