Advanced Analytics Senior Analyst - R - Technology Company
Advanced Analytics Senior Analyst - R - Leading Technology Company
Up to £65,000 + benefits + bonus
A leading Technology company is seeking a Senior Analyst to sit on a growing Advanced Analytics team within a re-structured analytics environment that are developing within the Big Data space. This is an exciting opportunity for you to make a mark in a well-established company with an impressive analytical reputation. In addition, the company, based in Central London, offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme and development opportunities.
- You will be a leading analyst on an advanced analytics team
- You will support on deep mining analytical projects to promote growth and business development
- Champion and drive state-of-the art data mining tools and analytical methodologies to drive improved decisions
- Provide insight into customer, cardholder and transactional behaviour using a variety of predictive models, segmentation strategies, optimization algorithms and data mining analyses within R
- Act as an information expert, developing pro-active analytics for both internal and external clients
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical discipline (Statistic's, Maths, Physics etc) with a least at 2:1
- Substantial experience in statistical analysis or data mining (R, Python or Oracle preferred)
- Strong applied SQL coding skills
- Prior experience leading end to end analytical solutions and a track record of applying advanced models and machine learning algorithms to solve a variety of business problems
- On top of your experience, you can expect to be given the opportunities to learn new big data tools and technologies.
The Package and Benefits
As head of Advanced Analytics you can earn up to £65,000 plus a very comprehensive benefits package and additional bonus.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply via the 'Apply Now' button. For further information, or to enquire about similar opportunities contact Charlie Waterman on .
SQL, Data Mining, Analytics, R, Python, London, Analysis, Data Scientist, Financial Services, Customer Analyst, Insight Analyst, Insight