Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
London, near Waterloo station
6 month fixed term contract
Up to 29k per annum (Pro rata)
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS.
They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
As a Service desk analyst you will be responsible for the end to end management of incidents and service requests and will aim to achieve first time fix where possible.
- Central point of contact for IT services
- Managing incidents relating to WIdnows 10 migration
- undertake additional 2nd Line Support duties as and when conditions allow
- Manage incidents and requests
- Receive and record all calls from our customers
- Attempt first time resolution or escalation
- Keep users informed on status and progress of their ticket
In depth knowledge and demonstrable technical skills in the following areas:
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
- Active Directory administration
- Desktop and laptop PC hardware
- Printer and multi-functional device hardware maintenance
- Networked printing facilities
- Handheld and mobile devices
- Configuration of Blackberries and Windows smartphones
- ITIL foundation qualification
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested and would like some further information apply online or contact Shaun Edwards on