An interesting role as an Office Manager/EA to the CEO and CSO of a start-up biopharmaceutical company that is based in London and paying £40,000-£48,000 DOE pro rata. This is an amazing opportunity to join this rapidly growing company on an 8-month contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible for organising and supervising the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. This exciting opportunity is perfect for an extremely organised, quick thinking and flexible candidate seeking a varied role.
The company's mission is to become a leading biopharmaceutical company founded on the successful development and commercialisation therapies severe diseases.
A Snapshot Of Some of the Duties
- Smooth running of our company's office
- General office administration support
- Attending management meetings
- Supporting the CEO and CSO
- Booking meeting rooms and liaising with clients/team
- Being the first point of contact
- Updating HR records
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding communication both verbally and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels, both internally and externally, are important
- Flexible and reliable
- Personable, team player
- Ability to determine priorities and organise work accordingly without supervision
- A hands-on approach to all aspects of general office duties
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
This role would suit an individual who already has proven experience in a similar position and who is looking for their next move with a dynamic and growing company to build their career with.
This 8-month contract role is offering £40,000-£48,000 DOE on a pro rata basis. The company will be relocating to Stevenage towards the end of the year, however if you would be happy to work from this new location when they move, this role would be offered as a permanent contract.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 16 years experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!