As one of the leading Natural Stone manufacturers and suppliers, our client offers their customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone product and service for both the interior and the exterior of the house. They are looking to expand their fast-growing and long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Manager to join their team.
Our client seeks a motivated professional with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
The successful candidate should have/be able to:
- knowledge of natural stone
- Work under pressure and reach delivery targets
- Manage material requirements of multiple projects at the same time
- Good communication skills
- have numerical ability and be computer literate
- Be able to work as part of a team with approachable and professional manner
- Knowledge of any ERP software; SAP, Mamut, etc.
The responsibilities of the role will be:
Sourcing for stone materials for estimation of the projects
- Managing all the Procure to pay process for the material requirements of the projects
- Seeking customer/interior designer approval on the selected slabs
- Arranging for samples from the suppliers and to the customers
- Raising Purchase Orders and issuance of "Good Receipts"
- Dealing with quality control issues
- Keeping record of stock of slabs and tiles
- Arranging collections and logistics and liaising with transport companies
- Liaising with recruitment companies, reviewing CV’s and arranging interviews
- Supplier Relationship Management