Are you a dedicated and driven IT Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst, looking to take the next step in your career with a Global Financial Services business?
Part of the global Allianz Group, Allianz Insurance Plc is one of the UK's largest and most progressive Insurance companies, and we're looking for people like you.
We currently have a number of exciting and rewarding opportunities for Business Analysts, from entry level to more experienced, to join our Business Systems Analysis Practice, working on assignments across the organisation.
There has never been a better time to join the expanding IT team at Allianz UK. You will work closely with key stakeholders within our IT Division and our Business areas, contributing to the delivery of a varied portfolio of work.
You will use your skills as a Business Systems Analyst to complete requirements definition and management. You will support the translation of these requirements into viable solution options and provide support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and other implementation activities.
As the Business Analyst you must possess the following skills/experience:
- IT Business Analyst or Business Systems Analysis background (whilst this is not a technical IT role, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for Business Requirements for IT change)
- Familiar with and competent in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of various standards, methods and tools that can be used to elicit and document requirements
- A robust understanding of the full project life cycle
- Knowledge and experience of system development methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- 'A' Level education or equivalent
- For more senior roles, you will have previously worked within large projects or programmes
Ideally you will also possess:
- Business Analysis experience within Insurance / Financial Services industry
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis (or progress towards)
- Degree or equivalent demonstrable work experience
- Experience of delivering change using Agile methodology