Credit Controller Part-time 2 days
Overview of the role
Our client is a rapidly expanding financial technology startup which enables small businesses to unlock the funds tied up within their unpaid invoices. We strive to empower SMEs therefore, this role is crucial in order to provide our clients with the best possible service.
The position of Credit Controller is a part time position based over 2 days a week with the opportunity to work from home if desired. The role involves carrying out audits to identify long outstanding debt and working with clients on repaying funds owed. The role also involves implementing a recovery process in the event of defaults.
- Collect outstanding debts which have become overdue
- Completing credit audits
- Work to targets for debt collection
- Query resolution both internally and externally
- Prepare paperwork and handover required for recovery process
- Proactively monitor accounts
- Experienced in credit control within invoice finance
- Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
- The ability to build rapport and negotiate effectively
- Experience of end to end credit control processes
- Cloud accounting software knowledge
-IT literate (mainly Excel with the ability to adapt to new software products)
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Great with people!
- A friendly and approachable manner that is able to get results.
- Able to work on own initiative
Benefits: 25 days' holiday + birthday off
AAT qualified, experience in credit control within invoice finance, could accounting software knowledge
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.