Graduate Graphic Designer
My client is a one-stop-shop for funny, retro and TV inspired clothing. Since 2009 they have been providing unique T-shirt, hoodie and baby grow designs, as well as creating personalised garments for a wide range of clients. From a small stag do to large corporate events, Air Raid Clothing caters to all. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent graduate to join their team as a Graphic Designer on a full-time basis. Based in Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, my client is looking for a hardworking, personable and keen graduate to join their team.
Key duties include:
- Working with directors to research and develop new design ideas
- Creating new designs via Illustrator/Photoshop and other design package
- Optimising designs for printings
- Mocking up designs using Photoshop templates
- Working with the Marketing team to create web elements and other artwork where required
- Any other duties that are required
It is essential that all applicants are educated to a degree level, ideally in a Graphic Design related course. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software is also important- mainly Photoshop and Illustrator. Due to the location of this role, it is also ideal that the chosen candidate is a car driver.