An exciting opportunity has risen for a Finance Analyst to join a Retail company in South London on a permanent basis.
This well known brand is looking for a Finance Analyst to play a key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and analyzing variance in profitability
- Ensuring strong financial control across the trading, planning and forecasting processes
- Producing weekly P+L analysis
- Product analysis - identifying and evaluating trends to improve and drive performance
- Playing a key role in getting maximum spend from customer base
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant or looking to study
- Have a strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
- Strong Excel skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and well known retail brand, who thrive on progressing their employees.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.