Accounts Payable Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join our growing Accounts team to maintain an efficient and accurate accounts function globally.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as a manufacturing facility in Florida.
Key Responsibilities- Accounts Payable Assistant
• Responsible for a designated portfolio of Supplier Accounts to maintain the efficiency of their processes including; processing invoices, matching of invoices to POs, scanning and uploading documents and filing
• Reconcile suppler payment statements, ensuring copy invoices are requested as and when
• Resolve discrepancies regarding payments, invoices or purchase orders
• Process internal expense claims, ensuring the submission of claim forms adhere to internal policies
• Respond to day to day finance queries from external and internal stakeholders
• Administer card payments and process through Sage Pay with allocation on internal systems
• Reconcile petty cash
• Banking as and when required
• Assist with month end activities
• Ad hoc administrative duties such as answering the phone, taking messages, filing, supporting colleagues
• Carry out other duties as directed by the Accounts Manager
The Ideal Accounts Payable Assistant will:
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels
• Have meticulous attention to detail
• Be able to plan and prioritise own work load to meet deadlines
• Have good commercial and general finance awareness
• Be able to use own initiative and willing to support the team
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
Additional Requirements, Accounts Payable Assistant:
• Must have previous Accounts Payable experience in a fast paced environment
• Experience of working with an ERP system is desirable
Apply online with your CV for this Accounts Payable Assistant role with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.