Mobile Tyre Technician / Mechanic, Milton Keynes
We have a vacancy for a Mobile Tyre Technician for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Mobile Tyre Technician / Mechanic you will:
• Have a basic knowledge of mechanical Fast-Fit - an advantage.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Mobile Tyre Technician / Mechanic will include:
• Repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
In the role of Mobile Tyre Technician / Mechanic you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, car, mechanic, fitter, maintenance, repair, vehicle, mobile, tyres, technician,