As a Financial Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with no more than 1-4 years finance experience, you will be:
- Excellent communication
- Proven presentation skills
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ambitious with a real desire to progress rapidly.
This is a true reporting opportunity, building relationships with the Senior Leadership Team and the wider business. You will need to understand their requirements, take ownership and manage expectations to ensure delivery in a timely manner with all requirements met, including:
- Month end reporting inclusive of commentary
- Statutory accounts production
- Production of monthly group reporting
- Prepare general ledger journals for UK and International
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset work
- Assist internal and external auditors
- Preparation of yearly accounts
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
Generous packages are on offer including stock options! Please do not miss out on several of the most reputable employers in the North-London area which is easily commutable by public transport.