Management Accountant - 12 month FTC
Would you like to work for a leading global technology company based in Central London?
Our client is currently looking for an immediately available Management Accountant to join their team.
- Production of month end P&L for international entities
- Report month end figures into Group consolidation system
- Review and posting of salary, commission & bonus journals
- Variance analysis & commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Fixed asset registers
- Daily bank reconciliations for AP & AR
- Assist with Accounts Payable for international subsidiaries
- Preparation of statutory accounts, coordinating with external advisors to ensure statutory accounts are produced
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Submit quarterly audit files
- Liaise with external auditors
- Deal with any financial ad hoc requests
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent. Although those not qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Ability to take full responsibility for the accounting process
- Experience of preparing the monthly management accounts and statutory accounts
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.