Junior Broker (Energy)
£16 to £24k per annum (dependent on experience) plus generous commission package - (OTE £42K+)
Established since 1998, the group is a well-known broker of energy products, offering business user’s savings on gas and electricity.
CAN YOU SELL? This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding sales team in High Wycombe contacting new and existing customers to offer reductions on current energy bills. You will be working in an established office, using a proven approach to create new customer opportunities.
As our Junior Broker, you will be expected to:
- Call customers from supplied contacts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Obtain potential customers current energy bills
- Sign customers into contracts with new billing tariffs
- Work to achieve set targets
The successful candidate for our Junior Broker role will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales environment will be a distinct advantage
- A-C grade GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths, Science and English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written/admin skills
- Target/commission Driven
- Motivated with a desire to succeed
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good sense of humour
Junior Broker Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary of between £16 to £24k per annum - commensurate with experience
- Uncapped commission schedule for minimum OTE of £42k per annum
- Fast track promotion opportunity for the right candidate
- 20 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Regular weekly/monthly incentives
- Full product and on-going sales training
If you feel you have the skills for our Junior Broker role, please apply now!
Energy Broker, B2B Energy Broker, Broker, Energy Products, B2B Broker, Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Representative, Sales Manager.