Senior Insolvency Administrator - Liquidations
Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 Accountancy practice who require an Insolvency Administrator to oversee an exclusive caseload.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly under an Insolvency Practitioner at an international accountancy practice.
- You will manage a caseload of primarily Members’ Voluntary Liquidations. There may also be some Creditor’s Voluntary Liquidation’s as part of your portfolio.
- Liaising with the stakeholders and the IP from inception through to closure of the case.
- Preparing all required documentation for the case.
- Liaise with internal specialist departments as required.
- Delegate work to support team.
- Ensure that the IPS case diary is set up and updated.
This practice rates highly in employee happiness is has won numerous awards. They have flexible approach to the development of their employees and put structured training plans around each individual’s strength.
- Must have experience of working on solvent insolvency cases
- Insolvency Administrator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.