GSF Car Parts are recruiting!
Sales Advisor required for Workshop Equipment - Birmingham Head Office
GSF Car Parts is one of the UK’s best motor factor businesses, and have been part of The Parts Alliance since September 2015. Belonging to the Parts Alliance trading group brings us into a collective network of over 300 branches, further strengthening the competitive position of the business across the UK.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Advisor within our Workshop Equipment, Tools and Diagnostic department located at our distribution centre in Birmingham. This department has continued to grow and now to ensure we maintain our service levels to the Parts Alliance network we require an additional member to the team.
Main duties include;
- To work in a proactive Team and assist in the promoting, ordering, quoting and sales of all the Garage Essentials products to all types of GSF customers.
- Identify new garage and diagnostic equipment potential customers
- Support the branch network with the leads submitted to Head Office and follow through all enquires be it with the assistance of any of our approved suppliers to the best of your ability from start to completion of a sale quickly and accurately.
- To ensure you identify quotations for the customers that have not yet confirmed orders and make pro-active follow up calls to establish what may have to be done to achieve these sales?
- To at all times use Company standards when dealing with customers and suppliers, e.g. prescribed telephone manner for answering calls.
- Ensure you are doing all quotes in a professional manner and liaising with your Manager.
- Ensure all quotes get delivered to the customers and branches on time and in a professional manner.
- To promote a good image of the company at all times by maintaining a professional appearance.
- To be familiar with nationwide competition and activities and make your recommendations on activities that could support sales and increase growth for GSF Garage Essentials department.
- To develop strong working relationships with customers to understand their garage and diagnostic equipment needs.
- To undertake any product training and work related activities as requested by Line Management.
The successful candidate for this role will be an energetic, self-motivated individual with exceptional organisational skills, telephone manner and I.T literacy.
Sales experience is essential as is the ability to build strong working relationships. Experience within the motor industry is highly desirable however, full training will be provided.
- Monthly Bonus Schemes
- Loyalty & Long Term Service Award
- Company Pension
Working Times; Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary, please click on the apply button