Planning and Dispatch / Engineer Planner / Engineer Scheduler
Job Title:Planning and Dispatch / Engineer Planner / Engineer Scheduler
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum Plus Benefits
Duration: Permanent Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our busy Planning and Dispatch team.
Gilgen Door Systems, a member of Nabtesco Group in Japan, is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in-door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our employees are our most valued asset and we believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
- To book planned maintenance with customers in accordance with SLAs
- To assist the Planner booking planned work and new installations
- To cover Planner during periods of absence
- To process purchase requisitions for processing material purchase orders
- To deliver a professional and efficient service to all our customers
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and capable of working under pressure with good problem solving skills
- Relevant administration experience of working in a service related environment is desirable
- Experience of SAP is would be advantageous
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning and Dispatch Administrator / Engineer Planner / Engineer Scheduler to join a reputable company that encourages career progression and offers job security and satisfaction.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills then apply today for the chance of an early interview!