London, United Kingdom
My client are investing in new teams of talented iOS Developers across the UK and Europe. They work with household brands and innovative start-ups to create exceptional solutions and involve you in all things right across the development life cycle.
As an iOS Developer, you will have the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic and willing to contribute within the community.
- Interest in contributing to open source initiatives.
- Portfolio of apps in the App Store.
- Aspiration for craftsmanship and clean code is a must.
- Must have good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C.
- Highly Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
- Gym membership
- Free Mac or PC
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.