Assistant Accountant (Practice)
Waughson Recruitment are seeking an Assistant Accountant based in West London who is looking to develop their career in practice. Our client, a well established four partner firm are looking to pay a basic salary between £19,000 - £24,500pa for the Assistant Accountant (Depending on experience).
Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant with 1 - 3 years experience working in a practice. Our client has several offices across London. They have further plans to expand and open new offices in the near future. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant who is looking to progress their career. All partners of the firm are top 4 background and offer excellent training for their staff.
Interested candidates should fulfil the following criteria;
- Fully Qualified AAT or Part Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of one years' experience working in a professional accountancy practice
- Confident in taking accounts up to trial balance
- A "people person" with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, keep up to date with legislation and plan their own work effectively
The role is a full-time position. Hours are 9am-5.30pm and they offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you live within commutable distance to West London and you have 1 to 3 years experience working in practice, please apply directly below to be considered for this excellent opportunity in practice.