Our client is an International employer of choice with an enviable reputation. This highly successful business posted exceptional results in 2016 and this looks set to continue well into 2017 and beyond. The company focus on the development and delivery of high quality products and services to an ever expanding portfolio of customers. Working with the Finance Director and key internal stakeholders, the business are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to execute financial and management reporting activities to support their global network and drive business improvements.
The role is an exciting mix of corporate reporting, process change and project delivery and would suit someone making a first move out of practice looking to establish themselves into a forward thinking business with an exceptional employer. The role will also suit a senior reporting accountant / manager looking for a new challenge in a forward thinking business. You will be a qualified accountant with previous experience of reporting & controls and a proactive mind-set. The role will involve but will not be restricted to the following:-
- Coordination of month end (close to report) processes.
- Management of a finance team of 3
- Close collaboration with UK & Ireland Financial Analyst team.
- Monthly reporting, ensuring that central cost centres are allocated appropriately and coordinating various accrual processes.
- Coordination of quarterly narrative reporting process.
- Detailed analysis and understanding of UK & Ireland accounts.
- Production of management and financial reporting for Financial Controller. Ensuring adherence to internal audit policies and procedures.
- Education of local team members, as required, to ensure compliance to accounting rules and standards e.g. revenue recognition
This is a unique opportunity to develop a variety of new skills and drive your career to the next level. With access to a variety of stakeholders you will need to be credible in person and have a sound ability to forge long term business relationships. The business are offering a competitive package including bonus, a fast paced environment where you can fully influence key decisions and good long term prospects.