Graduate Management Trainee (Event Sales Company)
5x Graduate Management Trainee Openings in Central London!
Precision Acquisitions in Southwark, SE1 have five fantastic openings in our Business Development Programme for Management Trainees.
Graduates make excellent candidates, but we also encourage career changes and anyone looking for an entry level job where they can prove themselves!
We’re looking for hard-working, forward thinking and ambitious applicants for an opportunity that involves five stages of development:
- sales, marketing, pr, customer service
- team leadership, development
- crew management, campaign management
- assistant management,
- recruitment office management, client relations
This is an amazing entry-level business-based role in one of the biggest business cities on the planet.
It’s a great opportunity to get your foot on the ladder, and to broaden your horizons, since there will be travel opportunities available to top performers within their first 6-12 months.
What we’re looking for in a candidate (in addition to being 18+ years of age and authorised to work in the UK):
- Good communication skills and a strong sales or customer service ability
- A real ambition to succeed and ability overcome challenging situations
- The right to work in the UK on a self employed or freelance basis
- A strong work ethic, in our world the harder you work the more money you’ll make since we pay commission only
- A competitive nature; sporting backgrounds are common in our industry
- A resilient nature, this isn’t a job for the faint hearted, you have to be able to show you can bounce back from defeat
Your first three to five days with us will be focused on developing your event conversation skills. You’ll most likely naturally land your first few sales during this time as you find your feet, which will build your confidence. From there it’s pretty easy for people to produce consistent results.
Within a matter of weeks the people that have gotten the hang of the event work will be able to advance into the second stage of our Business Development Programme. You’ll also start setting more specific goals with the management team including how quickly you want to advance through the programme.
Benefits of Working with Us:
We offer a combination of classroom-style teaching and on-site training so that you learn the theory and see it in practice. Our environment is team-oriented and we like to have fun at work, so you won’t have to worry about cut-throat competition.
We support and assist each other! There are a huge amount of incentives for top performers including weekly drinks and meals with management, public recognition and a wall of fame, financial incentives, quarterly seminars, annual retreats, and more!
If you think you’d be well suited to a demanding and challenging fast-track graduate training scheme, and you have the relevant skills, please send your CV to Alex or Linzi at Precision Acquisitions!