Business Development Manager / Account Manager - Electrical Powe
My clients based in Surrey are looking for a Business Development Manager / Account Manager: Export Sales. They are leaders in the development of industrial electrical power products & solutions.
This role is commutable from Woking, Guildford, Epsom, Farnborough, Camberley, London, Bracknell, Windsor, Uxbridge, Slough, Hayes, Twickenham, Ascot, Egham, Kingston, Weybridge, Chertsey, Aldershot, East Horsley, Godalming, Cranleigh, Redhill. There may be scope to work at least part of the time from an office near the M3 in Hants depending on your home location.
The successful candidate will develop EMEA sales in a defined market and ensure market intelligence is gathered.
Reporting to the VP Export Sales they will be in charge of the business relationship with global and regional customers from pre-sales (prospecting, lobbying, responses to tenders) through negotiation to the project implementation phase and after-sales.
- Establish a commercial action plan to build a customer portfolio by winning new prospects and retaining existing customers.
- Analyze markets and capture customers' expectations to understand issues and anticipate developments (technologies, customers and markets).
- Gather market and competitive intelligence.
- Bring proposals to the Marketing Department to adapt the product strategy.
- Work closely and implement strong and effective communication with Regional Directors, subsidiary Directors, Distribution Network and Power Solutions Managers to implement the action plan.
- Design and implement a reporting plan to manage activity via the CRM.
- Manage staff: monitoring main activities, business trips, etc.
- Travel as necessary to perform activities in France and further afield.
Good technical knowledge & successful international experience in customer or Key Account management in the sale and recommendation domain related to the electrical/IT field.
Industries of particular interest would include Gensets, inverters, datacentres/data centers, batteries etc.
You may have worked for companies such as Vertiv, Socomec, AEG, Schneider, Emerson, Eaton, Caterpillar, Cummins, Broadcrown, Saft, Enersys OR Mantrac.
Your current or previous job titles could include Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Channel Manager, Sales Manager or similar.
In your CV we'd like to see the names of customers with whom you've developed good relationships and examples of your personal success.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
The salary for this position is up to c£77K per annum plus performance bonus plan, profit sharing, pension, phone & laptop.
To apply for this Account Manager / Business Development Manager: Export Sales - Electrical Power role based in Surrey/London/Hants please contact us ASAP