Java Developer - Low Latency / HighFrequency
Java Developer urgently required by a leading Investment Bank - this is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest financial services providers in the world, in their accredited Futures team.
This team is responsible for the development and maintenance of a widely used trading gui (both internally and externally), an algos platform and a low latency trading platform that caters to clients engaged in Futures, Options and Equities products globally.
The Java Developer will have in depth experience with:
High frequency systems
And experience with the following would be advantageous:
The role is based in their London office and is at Assistant VP level, paying around £60-80k.
Primary responsibilities for the role:
* Implementation of features, bug fixes and enhancements within the trading system and the supporting components
* Contribute in optimizing the performance, capacity, monitoring and maintenance model of the current platform.
* Participate in the ongoing innovation and design and development of the next generation platform.
* Collaborate with teams in Europe and Asia to maintain a global offering consistent with regional business requirements and standards.
* Work closely with other IT teams to promote common design and implementation practices and reuse of technology.
* Work closely with the Futures business to gather requirements, design and implement new functionality and features as requested by clients of the system.
Strong Java developers with in depth low latency, high frequency exposure, keen to join an accredited Futures team of a global leading Investment Bank are urged to apply (directly or contact Gibran Visram on 0207 398 3619 for more information).
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk