Partnerships Marketing Executive
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Partnership Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and creative marketing executive to join our busy Partnerships Marketing team.
The Partnerships Marketing unit sits within the overall marketing team and plays a key role in driving acquisition and revenue through our extensive and varied partner portfolio.
Working closely with the Partnerships and wider Marketing team you’ll be responsible for managing cross-channel marketing initiatives for a range of our partners with a particular focus on our corporate and online seller propositions.
You’ll have 2-3 years’ B2B marketing experience in a partnerships or similar function. This role will report into the Partnerships Marketing Manager and main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and implementing various marketing activities for a range of our partners
- Developing innovative marketing materials and campaigns working closely with our Design, Communications, Brand, Digital and CRM teams
- Supporting the Partnerships Marketing Manager with key strategic partner initiatives
- Brand and compliance management across new and existing marketing materials
- Tracking marketing activities and reporting agreed metrics to key stakeholders
- Providing expert marketing advice and recommendations both internally and to partners
- Coordinating small business change and process requests, liaising with our Business Change team
Skills and Experience Required
- 2-3 years’ B2B marketing experience in a partnerships or similar function
- Experience or knowledge of online marketplaces and e-commerce preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage and prioritise several active marketing campaigns
- Capable building positive relationships at all levels; internally and externally
- Innovative approach and the ability to continually challenge the norm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, well organised and self-motivated
Remuneration and benefits package:
- Basic salary £30-32k per annum, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme, health cover, annual season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, corporate gym and retail discounts
- Company perks including free breakfast, free massages, Friday drinks fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!