Demand and Supply Planner
Demand and Supply Planner- Essex- Permanent- £34,000 plus benefits
Excipion's leading retail company are looking for a Demand and Supply Planner who will be responsible for planning and organising the supply of product through optimising inventory investment and advising on production requirements.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and managing the inventory level and product availability within Group guidelines and targets, creating local parameters to meet the operational needs of the supply chain for both planned current and future stock requirements.
- Driving adhoc analysis on stocks and monitoring the overall performance with consideration for regular and adhoc stock by required category.
- Manage purchase order interaction with both local and central suppliers.
- Responsible for advising on the adjustment of the replenishment plan by defining priorities and necessary action, both in case of shortage and over stocks.
- Identify future customer service risk and work with cross-functional teams to quantify and reduce impact to the customer.
- Ensure coordination with central and regional planning divisions in analysis of past performance and to determine possible alternative supply scenarios and validation of transfer proposals.
- Ensure detailed follow up of the replenishment plan for regular products, product launches, promotions, discontinued stock and any other bespoke activity, communicating the reliability of inventory to all relevant key stakeholders within the Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales both at a local and global level.
- Track all movement of stock shipments for on time delivery to warehouse and customer, analyzing KPI data to monitor performance against relevant agreed lead times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the retail industry or similar setting with end to end supply chain understanding
- Proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of SAP/APO/M3/JDE, Manugistics or Oracle Demand Planning or other software packages including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Proven capability to analyse and synthesise data.
This role will suit a Demand Planner or Supply Planner or Demand and Supply Planner or Supply Chain Planner or Supply Chain Analyst or Supply Chain specialist.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to or call Lauren on .