Internal Communications Manager
Business Service organisation requires an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join the team and focus on developing two way communications for its IT division. Communicating out to the wider business, you will be responsible for driving effective campaigns that inform and engage employees.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop strategy alongside Head of Internal Communications and implement plan
- Review and improve channels
- Develop stakeholder mapping and engagement programme
- Work with other Internal Communications colleagues to ensure best practice and continuity in messages
- Produce copy for leadership communications and manage events
Need someone who can build strong relationships, understand audience and develop tailored communications solutions. Able to draft copy for various digital and traditional channels, develop channels and feedback mechanisms and working a variety of projects.
This role is based in West Midlands but includes regular travel to London.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.