Graduate Marketing Assistant - up to £25,000
Our client is lookind for Graduate with a Marketing or other Business Degree. You must be someone who is capable and willing to learn new systems and tools to deliver the Marketing Strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Company short and long term strategic objectives in conformance with our core values and mission statement. They will be key in supporting the Sales Division for candidate and client attraction, engagement and ongoing communication.
- Setting up maintenance and monitoring of various social media channels.
- Metrics reporting.
- Sales mapping.
- Create email marketing campaigns.
- Create Multi Media presentations.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and news.
- Manage all marketing activity for group of companies ensuring company procedures are followed.
- Flexibility: willingness to network and attend work related events etc.
- Highly confidential and discrete in all responsibilities and actions.
- Act as project manager for external suppliers when requested or for bespoke pieces of work.
Salary: up to £25,000
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation