Clinical Services Manager RN
My client is a leading and reputable care home provider with the Healthcare sector. They now have an opening near Leatherhead for a Clinical Services Manager.
Contracted Hours: 40 hours
About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the brand and raising the care home's profile
- You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we're looking for
- You will be a level one Registered Nurse
- You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
- With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents' lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
- An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
What's in it for you?
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check and NMC registration
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.