Sales Advisor, Construction Company, London, £20,000 - £25,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE, Immediate/New Year Start!
Our client, a leading Construction company based in London, are looking to recruit a bright, personable, hungry Sales Advisor to join their small office. In an ideal world our client are looking to offer to the right candidate(s) before Christmas, so an interested candidates are urged to apply immediately!
Our client are the UK's largest independent surfacing company, and operate on various projects nationally. Projects can vary from small £20,000 touch-ups to large £20m contracts, so the workload for the sales team is extremely varied. Due to sustained growth, the team are now looking for one (or possibly two) candidate(s) to join their fun, sociable office of 6 immediately. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business through outbound prospect calls
- Maintaining existing relationships through handling inbound, reactive sales enquiries
- Preparing and delivering quotations
- Opening and closing sales (larger contracts will initially be passed to the Sales Manager to close)
- Arranging meetings with potential new customers
- Negotiating contract prices
In order to be considered for the position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Articulate telephone manner
- Smart, business presentations
- Fun, sociable personality (ability to work in a very loud, fun sales environment!)
- Competitive nature
Although not essential, any previous sales/closing/recruitment experience would be a major advantage - it has been stressed, however, that your personality/team fit is the most important factor!
Our client are looking to move very, very quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!