Direct Response Marketing Manager
Direct Response Marketing Manager (Health Publishing)
A Marketing Manager / Direct Response Marketing Manager is needed to join a global publishing group in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to have real input into the direction of their marketing strategy and support sector growth.
As an independent publisher of newsletters, books, reports, journals, websites and blogs relating to health and well-being, their aim is to help their readers make informed decisions about health, uncovering the truth about modern medicines. Forming part of a global publishing group (with a collection of 20 powerful media companies) they are now seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Joining as the Marketing Manager / Direct Response Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing targeted direct response marketing campaigns which support business line growth objectives. Managing all day-to-day marketing initiatives expect to form part of a collaborative team environment conceptualising ideas, creating offers, providing analysis, overseeing marketing plans / strategies, liaising with editors, studying competitors and much more.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Manager / Direct Response Marketing Manager / Direct Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business;
- Prior experience in a marketing role, preferably direct marketing;
- The ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects with a keen attention to detail;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities - you should be a fast learner;
- Possess the ability to work independently;
- A genuine curiosity and a passion for ideas;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
A passion or previous experience within the Health, Wellbeing or Alternative Health markets is advantageous!
Successful applicants should expect a competitive salary, career progression and an enjoyable working environment. Get in touch...
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)