Based to the south of Basingstoke, this industry leading, 3D medical imaging and image management software development company, are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Systems Manager.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery for your nominated accounts. This will include owning the day to day relationship, the service review and improvement regime, contributing to live projects on service transition, taking responsibility for the service levels throughout the life of the contract, and initiating contract renewal or extension negotiations.
Whilst this is an office based role there will be a requirement for regular travel, with the occasional overnight stay. A clean driving license and a flexible approach to your working hours is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, expanding company. To apply applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Must have experience working for a Service Provider as an IT Service Manager
- Strong relationship management and customer focus
- Sound understanding of contracts.
- Experience monitoring and reviewing SLAs and OLAs
- Experience of establishing relationships and stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of ITIL and other best practice methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good technical understanding and an ability to translate technical requirements into easily understood business concepts
- Experience of matrix management / ability to recognise appropriate level of influence required to operate at all managerial levels
To apply please email your CV to Sarah Howard.