Our North West London based firm is a growing pro-active and dynamic accountancy firm who are looking to extend the range of taxation services provided. We are looking for a candidate who has an excellent range of technical skills and will be able to communicate effectively and to oversee the personal tax requirements of our client base.
The role will be mainly compliance based but will involve supervising other members of staff on occasion. The candidate will be qualified (CTA not a requirement but would be an advantage) would be technically strong and will have a passion for knowledge and the ability to think creatively. The ideal candidate will be confident in dealing with clients at all levels and have a confident manner in communicating with clients face to face. They would also require strong written communication skills in order to be able to write reports where required.
- Preparing and overseeing the self assessment tax returns for all the clients of the practice;
- Liaising with HMRC including responding to client queries;
- Advising personal tax clients to provide excellent planning and expertise;
- Review complex income tax returns;
- Improve processes by developing or implanting best practice.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven work experience as a Tax Senior in practice;
- Excellent knowledge of personal tax compliance and self assessment;
- Knowledge of taxation software;
- Experience in Iris personal tax would be an advantage;
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing, speaking and meeting with clients.
Salary: £37 000 - 45 000