Fee Earner-RTA, OL/PL, EL-Polish Speaker
Job Title: Fee Earner- RTA, OL/PL and EL-Polish Speaker
This is an exciting opportunity for Legal Advisors/Paralegals/Litigators to join a rewarding team with the potential to develop a long-term career. At Slater and Gordon we lead the way in providing everyday people with a broad range of tailored legal services, professionally, affordably and conveniently.
An integral part of our success at Slater and Gordon has been putting our clients and our people at the centre of everything we do. We offer our employees a genuine opportunity for career development in a supportive work environment. We are committed to on-going support, training and development of our staff where continuous learning and innovation fosters a culture of achievement and growth.
Responsibilities to include;
* Managing an existing caseload of mixed PI claims to include RTA , OL/PL and EL
* You will be dealing with a broad variety of interesting and multi stage non litigated and litigated cases.
* Client liaison work
* Time recording and billing
* Drafting of documentation
* Working as part of a busy team environment
* Managing work through our case management system
What we are looking for;
* You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Personal Injury work
* You must possess previous experience of effectively managing your own caseload, gained within a fast track area
* The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role as are strong IT skills
* The ability to work independently but also as part of a collaborative team environment
What we offer in return;
In return we offer State of the art facilities, A positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry leaders and interesting cases and a stepping stone into a dynamic and exciting career.
Ready to apply?
Please follow the online application process or contact the Recruitment team on for more information- Immediate start dates available to successful applicants