Product Project Manager
We are looking for a Product Manager with
prior experience in Product Management.
Prior knowledge of the Roaming business (Ideally within Financial Clearing and at either a mobile operator or a Financial Clearing House) / Alternatively experience managing a B2B SaaS offering of a clearing / financial / insurance nature requiring systems development, back office management, financial transactions
It is essential you have
- Commercial Product Management experience including pricing and P&L management
- Sensitivity to different working styles based on cultural background
- Create business cases for development activity for new or existing products
You will own the vision of this product. You will be responsible for the business tools product line and ensure that any proposed development to the product delivers value to the overall business and is aligned with customer requirements and company direction.
The Product Manager owns financial feasibility and return on investment of all development and works with the Product Owner to generate a short-term product roadmap to be delivered by the product delivery team.
The product manager will also set product goals and own the pricing and business models for the product working with sales to ensure a consistent position of value in the market.
You will aid in the sales process where necessary and work on strategic relationships to further the product.
The Product Manager will periodically assess the product lifecycle, initiate innovation projects and end of life redundant features.
Work closely with the product delivery team in an interactive manner helping to align output with the company's vision.
- Bridge with commercial team and dev team
- Translate customer needs and validate solutions and priorities
- including interface, UAT expectations
- Understands the value of his product(s) and is able to document it
- Act as the gate keeper for proposals, Change requests, defects/fixes etc.
- Manage the development of strategic items in-line with company's vision
- Look at product lifecycle, gap analysis and enhancements required
- Analysis: SWOT and competitive landscape
- Business cases for his products and for the customers
- Coordinate involvement of strategic customers in the validation of his roadmap
- Manage and prioritize work flow
- Release Management and communication (internal / external)
- Maintin his Go to Market
- Participates in demo and train people on his product
- Maintain product positioning and value proposal vs. competition + industry involvement
- Manages pricing and budget, including contribution to Sales strategy
- Maintain and details and structure library of collaterals, feature lists, approve contracts etc.
- Maintain information about competitive landscape, market size and opportunities
- Coordinate Marketing activities to ensure the promotion of his product
- Feed Marketing with relevant content
- Manage costs and revenues (Pricing) for his product(s)