Paediatric Training and Case Manager
My client has a rare opportunity and is now seeking a Paediatric Training and Case Manager who has a minimum of 3 years Nursing Experience and is a Registered Paediatric Nurse. The role will require the post-holder to work within the community overseeing our nursing/complex care packages in Eastbourne and Maidstone and surrounding areas. Job description available upon request.
Main responsibilities of Paediatric Training and Case Manager:
- To provide clinical leadership to clients, relatives and staff on a monthly basis by prioritising individual needs and reviews
- To act as a Community Nurse leading a team of RN's and Care Support Workers
- To provide effective and efficient high quality nursing assessment of patients that will enhance and support the processes of ensuring the patient is placed in the appropriate care setting.
- Providing clinical input to clients, receiving Home Care packages, services within a home environment and residential placements through the provision of home visit and supporting staff members.
- Responsibility for maintaining and enhancing evidence based practice in conjunction with Training Managers.
- Acting as clinical lead for all nursing staff and care support workers.
- Facilitating and Training under the Coventry and Warwickshire Framework
If you're interested in this position please APPLY now!
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.