Group Financial Accountant
An international advertising group based near to Leicester Square are looking for a Group Accountant to join their head office entity. The office is in a great location and promotes a modern working environment with flexibility in working hours, working from home and healthy living measures such as gym membership and free fruit.
The role entails a large amount of liaison with colleagues in other divisions and countries, giving a great exposure to the businesses. The position will report into the Head of Reporting with possibilities for progression within the group department or sideways into other areas of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ownership of group consolidation for monthly management reporting
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaison with division leaders on monthly numbers
- Assisting with completion of statutory accounts for the group and subsidiaries where necessary
- Liaison with external auditors
- Ad hoc reporting
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with at least three years' experience
- Audit/ accounts preparation background within an accountancy firm
Interviews for this position will be held in the week commencing the 13th February so please apply as soon as possible.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: