RH - OEAMLTMD - 10/02
Salary - Cira £35,000
Job Title - Operations Manager
Area: Tameside, Manchester
Are you a Registered Manager or Area Manager working with individuals with Learning Disabilities? Are you looking for a role that provides an extremely high level of Job satisfaction, as well as an organisation that values the care of its service users above all? Are you looking for that next step in your career or perhaps a change of scenery?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Skyex Resourcing have the role for you! Our client is a leading National provider of specialist care to individuals with Learning Disabilities. They are looking for an Operations Manager to join their well-established team in the Manchester area. As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a wide range of services across the region and you will ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- You will need to have knowledge and experience of supported living services and have managed multi-site services to be successful within this role
- Knowledge and experience of supporting adults with complex behaviours and the ability to support managers and staff through challenging times is also required
- You will need to have or be willing to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care or Equivalent qualification
- To be successful in this position you will be committed to providing high quality services to people with disabilities
- You will have a proven ability to develop effective long term working relationships with people supported, families, commissioners, and managers
- You will have a proven record of accomplishment in leadership, management of mangers, and services in the social care sector and excellent communication to achieve positive outcomes
- You will be a confident, positive person who leads by example, accustomed to working flexibly and be organised, and plan effectively.
For more information please contact Ryan on or send an up to date CV
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion