IT Audit Manager
IT AUDIT - IT AUDIT MANAGER - BANKING & INTERNAL AUDIT - FS - LONDON or EDINBURGH - £40K - £55K + BENEFITS
IT Audit Manager with a good background in risk based auditing required to join successful banking group at their London based office. This role represents a brilliant career move for an experienced professional or professional with the relevant industry experience looking to move into an internal audit role.
The responsibilities of the IT Audit Manager:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the business unit's plans and strategy to focus audit work on the highest risk.
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships throughout the audit process.
- Understand impact of work performed and influence accordingly.
- Support business management in understanding and accepting where corrective action needs to be taken.
- Lead and deliver audit engagements, working as a team to deliver the audit.
- Execute risk based audits as part of the engagement team
- Write compelling engagement issues and reports with clear linkages to the business' plans.
- Set objectives and coach audit teams to effectively deliver audit projects and to achieve their full potential in their chosen areas of development.
The ideal candidate will have experience around:
- General IT controls,
- IT Infrastructure (operating systems, databases including Mainframes and Microsoft SQL, data storage, networks and perimeter),
- IT applications
- Business system reviews.
- Stakeholder Management
If you feel as though this fantastic opportunity is for you and you would like to learn more about the role, register your interest by either submitting an up to date CV or call Charles Smith on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk