Senior Financial Planning Assistant
My client, an established IFA and Wealth practice are looking to expand their team by recruiting an experienced Senior Financial Planning Assistant.
The role will include:
- Produce Valuations and meeting packs for client reviews
- Prompt and compliant submission of new business
- Managing pipeline business
- Liaising with high net worth clients and providers
- Maintaining Plum client database
- Responsible for inputting and reconciling all fees
- Screening and dealing with consultants’ post, e-mails and calls
- Diary management
- Providing product and fund research
Key experience and client wish list:
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in an IFA administration support role;
- A detailed knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority rules and financial regulations;
- Experience within Private Wealth Management;
- A working knowledge of investments, pensions and protection plans as well as other financial products;
- Strong IT skills, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel);
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Proven track record in delivering customer satisfaction;
- Good numeracy skills with close attention to detail;
- Experience of working within defined service standards and procedures;
- High levels of integrity, handling confidential information and sensitive matters in a
- professional manner at all times;
- Able to demonstrate an adaptable/flexible approach to work within a changing and high-pressure environment;-
- Ability to work within a team environment, unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation;
- Flexibility working across all teams, if required.
- Experience of using Plum;
- Previous experience dealing with the administration of Group Life and Pension Schemes;
- Part FPC/RO/CF qualified or equivalent experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Ambitious and goal orientated;
- Evidence of continual learning and development of skills and knowledge.
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary to c. £35K, plus benefits package.
They’re also keen on candidates progressing with their industry qualifications and will offer ongoing encouragement and support.